97 Paint Codes

Ok my Es300 is 2 toned, (no really) yeah really. :chairshot: Anyways over a year ago I got into a little fender dinger with a guardrail. Thankfully I only messed the right front fender, the corner light, and the side of the front bumper shell but not the hood. it took a few months to get the replacement parts, but i still haven't got it painted/blended in with the rest of the car. I'm looking to maybe get the paint myself and i've looked online at where the paint code for the car is and i think i found it. my 97 is the oyster/champagne color paint I believe the code for that is C/TR:4M7/LF61. Now the only confusion is that not only will i need to get the primary color but i need to get the secondary grey color of the 2 tone on the car. is the grey color the same on the 97-01 es300's and if so what is the code for the grey. Or is it somehow included in the code i just gave.

Ok my Es300 is 2 toned, (no really) yeah really.:chairshot: Anyways over a year ago I got into a little fender dinger with a guardrail. Thankfully I only messed the right front fender, the corner light, and the side of the front bumper shell but not the hood. it took a few months to get the replacement parts, but i still haven't got it painted/blended in with the rest of the car. I'm looking to maybe get the paint myself and i've looked online at where the paint code for the car is and i think i found it. my 97 is the oyster/champagne color paint I believe the code for that isC/TR:4M7/LF61 . Now the only confusion is that not only will i need to get the primary color but i need to get the secondary grey color of the 2 tone on the car. is the grey color the same on the 97-01 es300's and if so what is the code for the grey. Or is it somehow included in the code i just gave.

4m7 = oyster pearl

couldnit find anything else but on my 97 on the door it says c/tr:4m7/lf01

then under that it says a/tm:-01a/a541e i think

so my gues is lf01 is the two tone but i cant find the color name.

1997-2001 (3rd Gen)

ES300 3.0L 97-01

Chassis Code: MCV20

Engine Code: 1MZ-FE

Internet Reference:

clublexus.com

Color Chart 97 98 99 00 01 -- -- -- -- --

Antique Sage Pearl (1B2)

Black Onyx (202)

Blue Velvet Pearl (8L3)

Burnished Gold Metallic* (4P2)

Crystal White (062)