Home Made Audio Cd To Display Track Info

I have a question kind of off topic but here it goes.

when i make an audio cd from my computer and put it into my lexus (2006 gs300) it does not display any type of track/artist/album information. is there a special format you have to make the audio cd's in order to view it ?

I have a question kind of off topic but here it goes.

when i make an audio cd from my computer and put it into my lexus (2006 gs300) it does not display any type of track/artist/album information. is there a special format you have to make the audio cd's in order to view it ?

Only if you copy an original cd, If you are compiling audio onto a cd and burn it you would have to have software ( high end ) that will let you insert any/all info that you desire. Typical store bought or downloadable software doesn't have the capability to do so. The software will probably cost more than it is worth. Search for professional audio editing software. Let us know what you discover. ;)

Try using Nero It works for mine... :cheers:

thanks for everyones help i was able to burn a new cd and the trak info was displayed.

does anyone know how many languages the audio system supports ? or rather if its unicode ?

i am trying to get some track info in asian language.

Thanks

thanks for everyones help i was able to burn a new cd and the trak info was displayed.

does anyone know how many languages the audio system supports ? or rather if its unicode ?

Thanks

Jlim, did you end up using Nero or other software? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks

Jlim, did you end up using Nero or other software? I'm having the same issue.

i used nero and it does display the text

when its in english it displays fine

but when ever i do the fonts in korean it is all broken

i guess its not unicode supported.

does anyone know if the audio can be programed with unicode or asian language ?

Thanks