Bluetooth Issue

On my first long drive this week…. I have come across a minor issue with the Bluetooth… and I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem….

When on a call… The stereo would come on… I would look down at my phone thinking I dropped the call.. and I get a “Bluetooth signal weak switch to headset?” I have a Razor V2…

After this happens… the ONLY WAY I have been able to get the Bluetooth to link again… is 2 pull over and turn the car all the way off and back on….

Around town it doesn’t seem like a problem… but when your going a hour or more on the Interstate… it’s a pain having to pull over and turn your car off and back on…. :(

Good, just delete the pairing and re pair the device. if that doesnt work let me know ill give yo usome more options.

One thing I have noticed since I deleted the pairing... I also deleted my old bluetooth ear piece....

Before I always had to connect the bluetooth from my phone... now when I get in the car.. it does it automaticlly now...