Switching To Gps Mode

ahmadaea

Hi all,

I'm in place away of coverage. My system switchs sometimes to GPS mode and sometimes it doesn't. It just tell me that I'm outside the range of coverage!

Is it possible to switch manually to GPS mode? How does the switch happens anyway?

Thanks to all,

• 2 weeks later...

I don't what you mean. My NAV always works, there is no switching. Maybe it says outside of coverage area because you have no disk and the nav has no map data to present for the area you are in.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe you need to change the zone that you nav is using, I know with mine there are like 5 zones for the whole continental US, right now I'm in Florida, and this zone goes up to like South Carolina and if I need to, I can change it

Hi all and sorry for not replying immediately. I was away in vacation.

Anyway, my car is US car and I'm back to my country. My country dvd didn't work on my computer so I kept the US dvd there and accordingly I'm always out of coverage.

I'm expecting the GPS to be always on which is not the case. It goes on and off unexpectly!

Thanks again,