Looking For Mechanic In Sacramento

catmo

I have owned a 1991 LS 400 for the last 7 years and recently bought a 1992 (we call it the "New Lexus" especially since it only had 63K miles on in as compared with 160K+ on the the "old" one).

We just moved to Sacramento. CA and we're looking for a mechanic in the area....one we can trust to give us the straight scoop. Does anyone have a recomendation? Current issue is the a/c not cooling, but would like to find someone we can call in a pinch for other issues that may come up.

New to the board, but have looked through posts and like what I see. Thanks in advance for any leads.

You could try Toyotas only on Fulton ave if they are still there. Absolutely keep your car away from Lexus of Roseville. They will destroy your car. Lexus of Sacramento is Ok. Another place I have used is the Maita Toyota on Auburn Blvd off Fulton Ave and next to Business 80. They have done very well on my Lexus.

Thanks, I did stop off at the Sac Lexus once and they were actually helpful and didn't charge me (not that it took more than 3 minutes to fix the problem). But, I'll probably try the Toyota options first. Thanks again.