Gs 300 RIMS N Body Kits

:idea: The place where I bought my Giovanna Corsicas was at

www.superbuytires.com

they have a wide variety of 20" wheels that you can buy and also the new spinning wheels.

I bought my Win kit from carisma but you can see it at

www.aerotrends.com

This site has only a few body kits for the Gs. Hope this helps out at least on the wheel section.

• 2 months later...

Hello guys... Just a heads-up... I'd suggest you not to business with GTauto, I know alot of Lexus owners who got jerked my them, only use there web-site to see whats what.... Also "My Auto Fashion" is another i'd suggest you stay clear from.. I was told by others to not bother with Hiro (owner of My Auto Fashion) and I put in a order for parts anyway about 5 months ago when I first bought my car and still to this day I haven't received my parts...

If you want anything just let me know and I'll proboly be able to help you get it....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

I am selling the admiration fill body kit for cheap. My car got totaled in a accident so I have no use for it. I will sell the full kit along with the wing for $2,500 or best offer. The kit alone goes for more then $3,000 and the wing sells for over $250. If anyone is intrested call me at my cell 973-296-3357. Ask for Steve. I will work try to reduce price if neccessary.

HERE IS WHAT YOUR GETTING.

FRONT BUMBER WORTH $11,050

SIDE SKIRTS WORTH $900

REAR BUMBER WORTH $980

AND EREBUNI WING WORTH $300

YOU CAN SEE THE ITEM FOR SELL IN THE LOCATION I MADE THE PURCHASE FROM:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/lexusparts/gsjzbodkit.html

Call me anytime. I will ship anywhere.

I got this kit and I dont have a car to put it on so the first person to request the purchase will get the item.

Call me so we can talk about shipping location and shipping charges along with payment. I will make sure the transaction will go smoothly. I also do C.O.D which mean that I will ship package to you before you pay me but you will have to give money to the shipper upon delivery.