Aero Kit/sport Package

Anyone have pictures of what those look like? I was specing a 350 up on the website, but that provides 0 info on what the Ground effect kit or sport pack changes

JG

I have just received a quote for the Ground Effects kit from Westside Lexus (Houston):

Front - 08154-53830-B0 $559.13

Sides- 08150-53840-B0 $559.13

I didn't want to bother with the rear because I think it's a lot of bother for little effect, but the Dealer then went on to say they would supply but not fit as they had fit as a dealer option previously and found the parts required a lot of work to make them fit properly??? :o

Also got a quote for the Lexus Pedal Sport Package:

78101-53010

Brake pedal $70.71

Accelerator Pedal $47.53

Footrest 58192-53060 $71.97

:huh: These prices seem a little high to me. Anyone care to comment?

Those are rediculous prices for some pedals. I've been wanting to find some pedals but I'm not about to pay those prices. Hopefully, there will be a way to get them cheaper. Let me know if you hear something.

Sewell Lexus on-line price is $79.00, but this looks as if it's for the accelerator and brake pedal. The accelerator is the complete unit including the lever arm, whereas the brake is just the replacement 'pad'.

The aluminum foot rest from Sewell is $52.05.

So on-line price of $131.05 + packaging and post presumably.

Anyone have pictures of what those look like? I was specing a 350 up on the website, but that provides 0 info on what the Ground effect kit or sport pack changes

JG

I have just received a quote for the Ground Effects kit from Westside Lexus (Houston):

Front - 08154-53830-B0 $559.13

Sides- 08150-53840-B0 $559.13

I didn't want to bother with the rear because I think it's a lot of bother for little effect, but the Dealer then went on to say they would supply but not fit as they had fit as a dealer option previously and found the parts required a lot of work to make them fit properly??? :o

Also got a quote for the Lexus Pedal Sport Package:

78101-53010

Brake pedal $70.71

Accelerator Pedal $47.53

Footrest 58192-53060 $71.97

:huh: These prices seem a little high to me. Anyone care to comment?

The whole kit is $1065 here.

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=1992

I haven't seen any better prices. You can also buy the separate compontents for $365 per unit.

All three pedals here for $109

http://my.is/store/customer/product.php?pr...2&cat=47&page=1