Help! Sc300 Stumbles When You Press Gas

i have a 1993 sc300 and i went to work this morning and all is fine.... but i go to leave and it stumbles and jerks pretty hard when you barely press the gas in i thought it might be the fuel but its not i changed the filter too plus checked the timing??? i think it might be the cat conv's cause i think they have a slight clog cause i can smell it sometimes but i am stumped??? anybody have any suggestions please?????????

i just changed the plugs, wires, and cap and rotor last week and it has been running fine , however i did just fill my tank up with 92 premium gas so maybe i got bad gas???? i hope that is all it is

ok another update.... i put headers on it and eliminated the first 2 cats and put new o2 sensors on it and it seems to be running pretty good and in 2 days i will be getting new exhaust and mufflers put on it so we will see how it goes

ok well i took the cap and rotor off and checked it and it was fine... then i took the throttle body off and took the plugs out and they were fine and i checked the gap and they were all .043 so i put them to .04 and put it all back together and now it runs fine?????? so hopefully it was the plug gap or the thottle body had an air leak that i fixed when i took it apart and put it together again??? thanks