Autolock On Is350

I could be wrong but is auto-lock an option? I wasn't aware of this feature? I know that if you unlock the car and don't open any door within 30 seconds the car will lock itself but under normal conditions the car will not just lock itself. Anyone know for sure?

Don't know for sure.... but I tore the manual apart and I don't see it documented.

I'm going to be back at the dealer again within the next week or so (See "Lexus Dealership / Horrible Experience" thread) LOL

I'll be sure to ask.

When I bought the car the sales rep said that the car would lock itself when I just walked away from the car, so I took his word for it. But I looked in the manuel and I couldn't find anything about it, just that if you unlock the car and don't open a door it will lock itself in 30 seconds. But I do know that when the car is unlocked you can push the black button on the door handle and the doors will lock and the alarm will activate. As for the auto lock function, the sales rep said it was possible but I have no idea how :(.