Deals On New Gs300

Anyone getting good deals on a new gs300 - 2006? Are they selling fast or no? Wondering if I can do this or stick with older gs.... Whats an average/typical deal I should expect.

Anyone getting good deals on a new gs300 - 2006? Are they selling fast or no? Wondering if I can do this or stick with older gs.... Whats an average/typical deal I should expect.

hi

im in southern cali

got my 06 gs300 ,parkassist,xenon,spoiler,mark levinson,<or however you spell it> :-)

for 48k plus tax

well brother being a car broker helps i guess

• 4 weeks later...

Also in S. Cal. I got my GS300 with Nav and everything else but without Mark L for $43,000. Best qoute I received out of at least 10

Congratulation on your purchase. I am in S. Cal too. Where did you get your GS? I am looking for same options that you have. By the way, what color is your? I am thinking about silver.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Also in S. Cal. I got my GS300 with Nav and everything else but without Mark L for $43,000. Best qoute I received out of at least 10

Congratulation on your purchase. I am in S. Cal too. Where did you get your GS? I am looking for same options that you have. By the way, what color is your? I am thinking about silver.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay. I purchased it from Glendale Lexus. It is about 60-70 miles from me but I saved about $1000. I spoke with one of the internet managers (Julian). The internet is by far the best way to purchase. I got Glacier Frost. It took me a while to find it with the options I wanted because they only make a few per month.