Exhaust System

Just got the tanabe done and it is sweet!!! $800. paid but found a better price at $772 online.

do you happen to have the link for that 772 price?

i came across a similar price before, but forgot the link-i do remember them being located in ca tho...

also-like a prev poster requested-do you have an audio clip?

the tanabe website only has the gs300 clip-obviously a v8 will be sounding different.

thx!

I forgot that link already for the $772, But I type in google and it was either the first 5 links or the links on the right hand side. But my friend promise me the tanabe on 4/3. I made them write me a invoice if I don't get it by that date I would get me refund. So they didn't get it that date as stated, But they did minus another $50.00 of the exhaust and now it is $750. So I'm waiting until 4/12 final date to recieve me exhaust. I think the Gs300 and Gs400 should sound almost the same. Someone also told me Greddy has a better exhaust then Tanabe?? lifetime warranty,cheaper price, sounds much deeper than tanabe. But since I already paid for the tanabe I'll just wait for it. I will post the sound clip when I get the exhaust.

I have a 2000 GS 400; about 2 weeks ago I converted my K & N FIPK intake into cold air down into my wheelwell. Just last Saturday I put my Borlas on, I really like them a lot. I was a little hesitant at first just like you because... an American exhaust on a Japanese luxury car??? But I tell you, it is a sweet exhaust and it sounds great. The look is quite a bit larger than the 98' to 00' GS stock exhaust outlets and is only a little larger than the 01' and up GS models. I feel a little more power and better highway passing.

Nick

I like the look of the Borla exhaust but I am considering the Tanabe Super Hyper Medalion from luxurymods.com for $695 shippped.

Medalion Touring suppose to be MUCH better from what I heard. I was considering about Borlas, but it was REALLY loud on my friends car, so kinda afraid I would be upset.

found the link:

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/merchant...e=TANABE-T70024

772 w/ free shipping