Chromed Center Caps- I Need 4

Kennyr

All 4 of my chromed center caps are peeling. No gold on the L please. Who sells these? I e-mailed Park Place Lexus so I will await a reply. Has anyone bought any recently?

Whoops, sorry, I was thinking you wanted hubcaps with just the chrome L logo instead of the entire cap chromed.

It might be a bit harder to find chromed hub caps. I don't think chrome wheels were available as "official" Lexus options when I bought my gen 1 LS new so I assume the chrome wheels and hubcaps were from aftermarket suppliers.

There are a few chrome hubcaps for 90-92 LS 15" wheels on e-bay today including some without the L logo.

Whoops, sorry, I was thinking you wanted hubcaps with just the chrome L logo instead of the entire cap chromed.

It might be a bit harder to find chromed hub caps. I don't think chrome wheels were available as "official" Lexus options when I bought my gen 1 LS new so I assume the chrome wheels and hubcaps were from aftermarket suppliers.

There are a few chrome hubcaps for 90-92 LS 15" wheels on e-bay today including some without the L logo.

I saw the ones without the logos for $16 dollars each. Im not sure about them. At least I know they are new and will look as expected if I buy them. I should just go to discount tire and buy new 16" wheels and tires for my 91. Or better yet just buy the 01 I really want.