Es300 Suspension Pieces

Adam7

I'm interested in finding a larger rear anti-sway bar, and possibly some aftermarked struts for my ES. It does have struts at all four corners right? I'm just guessing, I haven't even looked yet. Does anyone know where I can find this stuff. I don't want anything too extreme, I just wanted to get rid of a little of the understeer and body roll without really compromising the ride. I'm also looking for some nice sticky tires too, but they're a lot easier to find :)

I looked at it once, I just didn't remember it all. Guess I'll check it again.

EDIT: so this whiteline is the only company on the planet that sells sway bars for this car? I guess I'll search some more on that and see what I might be able to find. As far as struts, I'm assuming the ES has them as opposed to shocks because I remember hearing that KYB GR-2's are factory replacements on some lexus vehicles. The problem with that is I don't consider the GR-2's anywhere near a performance item. I've got the AGX's on the sentra and they're great for racing and all, but even on my softest setting they're too stiff for what I want on the ES. Do you know if koni offers any inserts? I figured I'd post these questions in hope of a quick answer rather than spend hours searching the internet, I guess you can just call me lazy.