Headlights Question

jnghiem005

My headlights on my 2000 LX470 seem to be at a low angle. The distant of the light does not shine far at all. I am not sure if its the bulb or do i need to adjust the headlights in someway. Do these cars have some type of headlight leveling system. If so, how do i adjust it. Any help would be great. My gf and i are going on a long trip so i need to get this fix ASAP. Thanks

By the way, this is my gf's car. SO thats why i don't know anything about this car, nor does she.

My headlights on my 2000 LX470 seem to be at a low angle. The distant of the light does not shine far at all. I am not sure if its the bulb or do i need to adjust the headlights in someway. Do these cars have some type of headlight leveling system. If so, how do i adjust it. Any help would be great. My gf and i are going on a long trip so i need to get this fix ASAP. Thanks

By the way, this is my gf's car. SO thats why i don't know anything about this car, nor does she.

You need to take it to a dealer or qualified service tech with the equipment to check your headlights. Making the adjustments without the proper equipment is not advised. They may not need adjusting at all.