Best "masculine" Color Combo

eusjmp

Don't frag me for asking I know this question sounds funny.

What do you all thiink is the best looking color combination to make the GX really look tough and masculine?? I know this can be a subjective thing, but I am looking at buying a GX and would like to get a color combonation that looks more like a man's car, other than the obvious black/gray GX.

Anyone have opinions? Maybe even links to photos.

TIA

Sure many will not agree with me but the GX does not look tough. The 4 Runner does.

To make the GX tough would need a total revamp away from the Lexus look

I dont have many men say much about the GX, but women do notice it

In the F150 its another story, get comments from both sexes

Don't frag me for asking I know this question sounds funny.

What do you all thiink is the best looking color combination to make the GX really look tough and masculine?? I know this can be a subjective thing, but I am looking at buying a GX and would like to get a color combonation that looks more like a man's car, other than the obvious black/gray GX.

Anyone have opinions? Maybe even links to photos.

TIA

Personally, I'd go for the Ash Blue Mica with Grey interior. I'd then add the Sport front Bumper from Lexus.

The bumber can be seen at http://www.lexus.com/models/accessories/gx_bumper.htm

Excellent. I have been looking almost exclusively at the blue mica/gray combo so i'm glad to hear you recommend that. The link you posted has an error but I found the bumper through some searching on the lexus site. http://www.lexus.com/assets/models/accesso...s/gx_bumper.jpg I assume that bumper can be installed on previous year GX models as well. I love it. Very sporty.