Luv Ya'

nc211

Man, just wanted to say that I love you guys. And I'm not trying to get your bud light either. I wanted to say thanks to guys like RFelds, Blake918, Armyofone, SWO, SRK, SK, Thread, Bi-Col, CandaCraig, barkat and the rest of the crew here that are several dozen deep.

We're good people, coming together to talk about everything from our shared love for a car(s), to...political garbage :whistles: ...of which I'm sure I've never uttered before myself :whistles: ...

Anywho.... thanks guys and gals for spending your time here, and making this forum fun! :) :cheers:

Man, just wanted to say that I love you guys. And I'm not trying to get your bud light either. I wanted to say thanks to guys like RFelds, Blake918, Armyofone, SWO, SRK, SK, Thread, Bi-Col, CandaCraig, barkat and the rest of the crew here that are several dozen deep.

We're good people, coming together to talk about everything from our shared love for a car(s), to...political garbage :whistles: ...of which I'm sure I've never uttered before myself :whistles: ...

Anywho.... thanks guys and gals for spending your time here, and making this forum fun! :) :cheers:

:cheers:

This site is great and everyone here is so nice. I am very glad that i found this site. I might not write a lot, but i sure do a lot of reading and i get a lot of help.

SEARCH is great! I thank you too! ;)

Anywho.... thanks guys and gals for spending your time here, and making this forum fun! :):cheers:

:cheers:

This site is great and everyone here is so nice. I am very glad that i found this site. I might not write a lot, but i sure do a lot of reading and i get a lot of help.

SEARCH is great! I thank you too! ;)

LOL, the feeling is Mutual across the board, Happy valentines day LOC!