Wheel Issues

Hello, well yesterday driving my IS250 i hit a pot hole and blow out my front passager side wheel. Has anyone else had issue with the rims blowing tires out with pot holes. I'm just glad i got the insurance on them. I would def. suggest anyone getting the IS 250 or 350 to get the wheel insurance. I just hope it works as easy as they said they will replace the tire and the rim if its damaged. Oh yeah i must say lexus roadside worked great they were there in less then an hour. I would had changed it but i was in a BAD area and not to good of a shoulder either..

Speaking of tires anyone else NOT like the Bridgestone RE92. I now i def. don't like and most ppl that have them on subarus can't stand them either. Has anyone changed them out yet with another tire. Any thoughts...

Hello, well yesterday driving my IS250 i hit a pot hole and blow out my front passager side wheel. Has anyone else had issue with the rims blowing tires out with pot holes. I'm just glad i got the insurance on them. I would def. suggest anyone getting the IS 250 or 350 to get the wheel insurance. I just hope it works as easy as they said they will replace the tire and the rim if its damaged. Oh yeah i must say lexus roadside worked great they were there in less then an hour. I would had changed it but i was in a BAD area and not to good of a shoulder either..

Speaking of tires anyone else NOT like the Bridgestone RE92. I now i def. don't like and most ppl that have them on subarus can't stand them either. Has anyone changed them out yet with another tire. Any thoughts...

What size wheels do you have? Doesn't the factory tire warranty cover that issue?

keep proper or slightly higher that normal air pressure to keep your wheels from bending/popping the tire beads. As for the Bridgestones, I have heard similiar complaints on wet traction and noise. My IS came with 18" Dunlop (love them for warm weather) terrible on cold pavement/snow (summer tire).