Anyone Has Extra Right Corner Lense? Where To Buy Used Part

rnlx

Where do you guys normally go forused part as reasonable price?

I got in a minor accident lately and need a Front Right corner lense for my 2000 ES300.

Anyone has an extra one laying around want to get rid?

THanks in advance

Thanks steve,

Has anyone used ne of these after market white lenses such as this (below). Do they fit/work ok? THanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-98-99-LE...sspagenameZWDVW

They should be a direct plug-in to your ES. IMO they look a lot cleaner than the stock ones, and if they're priced considerably less than the stock ones, why not take a chance and get them? ;) Just make sure you use amber bulbs with the lenses (DOT law for front turn signals to be amber light).

Last quetion, I think :)

I rarely see any lense on ebay advertise for 2000. 97-99 are everywhere. some 02-03. Does 2000 has it own size, while prior or post years can be exchange some? If not, what other years fit my 2000?

Thanks in advance.

Just make sure you use amber bulbs with the lenses (DOT law for front turn signals to be amber light).

There are several bulb manufacturers that offer silver bulbs to blend in with the housing yet they flash amber or orange.

Stealth Bulbs (www.stealthauto.com), I currently run these in my 02 ES.

Mirror Orange from PIAA (www.piaa.com), I have yet to try these, but may spring for the $30 pair nonetheless just to try.

Sylvania makes the Silvervision (www.sylvania.com), couldn't try these because they don't make my specific bulb type.

you will find a plethera of other off make brands on ebay including LED types, too.

steviej

The lenses are different from 97-99 and 00-01. Each will fit on any year, but the lens looks different. In 00, they went to a "jeweled" look, which in my opinion is much nicer looking. If you have one of each model year on your front end, it will be noticeable and strange.