F-max Kit

:cheers: Whats up fellas, ive been debating on turboing my sc300 with the 2jzgtte or the 1jzgt swap or just turboing it with this F-max kit...i hear its pretty good i just wanted to know what you guys think of it or if you have any experience with it your imput would be great. Thanks!

peace!

If my car were a little younger I would definetely go with the F-max or Toyomoto kit. The consensus seems to be that this route is cheaper, less complicated and in most cases actually yields as much if not more power.

Not necessarily. I would highly recommend getting the factory service manuals. Checking all major specifications for motor integrity. Mainly compression testing and leakdown if equipped or have the know how. This will indicate areas to repair before boosting. If all checks well, then you are good to go. Many people have turboed at that mileage without incident. There is an individual I know of that went turbo at over 100,000 miles and has gone 40,000 miles hard with only a head rebuild for more performance and a valve stem leak/valve seating issue due to carbon deposits. He stated that the bottom end looked immaculate and the factory hone marks could still be seen.

Research and testing/knowledge and abiltiy, is the key to success.