Is250 Pricing Question

I did a search on this but didn't find exactly what I was looking for. Anyway as I was building an AWD IS 250 earlier I noticed there are three options packages to choose from. My question is if I choose the Mark Levinson DVD Nav option does this automatically include the Luxury package as well? I'm a bit confused and didn't receive an answer from the local dealer, nor does the website really clarify. I'm assuming so, but I'm wondering if someone that has purchased one can give me a more definate answer. Thanks in advance!

-Nic

i have not bought an Is250, but im sure that it does NOT include the luxury package. My rx330 is included with the performance package and then the nav so its separate. I know mercedes does what ur talking about where package 2 includes 1 and package 3 includes both 2 and 1 but lexus doesnt do that.

hmm i see what ur saying, when you go build it, it only gives you one option which is the nav with bluetooth. The site is still new with this car so its probably an error, althought i know that the LS430 has weird packages too when it comes to the build your own section

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it's funny, it actually changed overnight. Yesterday there were 6 options for the AWD. Well again I appreciate your help, guess I'll have to wait for the dealer's answer.

-Nic

Yeah it's funny, it actually changed overnight. Yesterday there were 6 options for the AWD. Well again I appreciate your help, guess I'll have to wait for the dealer's answer.

-Nic

The packages are a little confusing. We have AWD and Nav but no Mark L system. When I first read the package descriptions we bought I thought we had other options also included. I think Lexus could improve the the explanation of the specifics of each package. We love the car. I think in part because they are so new even our Lexus rep seemed unsure of some of the details.

-Nic

-Nic

The packages are a little confusing. We have AWD and Nav but no Mark L system. When I first read the package descriptions we bought I thought we had other options also included. I think Lexus could improve the the explanation of the specifics of each package. We love the car. I think in part because they are so new even our Lexus rep seemed unsure of some of the details.

Also note that the packages you get offered on the website vary by region. Try putting a different zip code in and you will see different options. It's pretty odd.