Lights

akewlguy

Just bought a small over head bulb (185 I think) and it is rather dull. THe original is bright white. Are these Lexus parts?

Secondly does anyone use the clear back lights? If so did you replace the center white bulb with a red?? So it does not look like your going in reverse when the brake is pressed.

Just bought a small over head bulb (185 I think) and it is rather dull. THe original is bright white. Are these Lexus parts?

Secondly does anyone use the clear back lights? If so did you replace the center white bulb with a red?? So it does not look like your going in reverse when the brake is pressed.

Get A LED bulb for the interior dome. I think it's called a festoon shape.

As far as I know - the only clear back lights are your reverse lights. You should have a white bulb in there so that you can see and that other people will know when you're in reverse.

• 3 weeks later...

Kewl - I just realized what you were refering to w/ the cleared tails.

I would probably put a red bulb in place of a white one for the brake/tail light application if you can find one.

i know its a little old, but www.superbrightleds.com will have all the led bulbs you are looking for.