Dcfish

Hey man, I tried to PM you but it came up with an error so I apologize...

I was surfing the luxurymods website you linked to and I see some nice stuff. Just curious if this is your personal website or not. If it is, do you happen to have an intake system for a 98 ES300? I see one for 91-96, but not for the 98.

Hey man, I tried to PM you but it came up with an error so I apologize...

I was surfing the luxurymods website you linked to and I see some nice stuff. Just curious if this is your personal website or not. If it is, do you happen to have an intake system for a 98 ES300? I see one for 91-96, but not for the 98.

No, Not my website, LuxuryMods is a vendor here on these forums. I link it as a favor to Leo, The owner of LuxuryMods. Ask Leo and tell him I sent you. Here is his member profile http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...?showuser=19536

LuxuryMods is a vendor here on these forums.

Are forum vendors / sponsors / advertizers a source of income for the forum owners, management and moderators? In other words, do the people who own, manage and moderate private automotive forums earn part of their living from the forum vendors / sponsors / advertizers?

Buy some silicon couplers on ebay, and some pipe & a filter if you want to make an intake.

For that matter, you can go to lowes/homedepot & buy black rubber pipe connectors, and pipe to use.

Don't like how the pipe looks - spraypaint it whatever color you want.

Intake just don't do anything performance wise enough for me to justify spending next to any money at all on them.

My current entire AFM relocation + intake at the moment is worth an all up $25.