Condensation In Rear Tail Lamps

LexKid630

A few days ago i changed the rear turn signal bulbs (03 rx300) with brighter bulbs. Today (~40 deg. F), i noticed that there was condensation on the inside of the plastic housing ONLY in the units that i had JUST had the bulbs changed (meaning only the outer units w/ directionals, not the ones attached to the tailgate).

I just removed the lamps tonight, and blow-dried the moisture out. Haven't put them back in, don't know what to do :(

I have owned rx300's before and never noticed this. Does it have anything to do with me changing the bulbs? It was a bright sunny day in the 40's when i changed them. I only had the bulbs out for maybe 3 minutes tops.

Will this moisture come back? Thanks for your help!

Did the rubber seals for the bulb sockets fall off?

Nope, they're in perfect condition. I did notice water behind the unit's after i took them out (on the car itself behind the tail lights). I dried it and put the units back carefully and snug.

Haven't noticed any moisture in the lamps snice then, so maybe it was just a one time thing? I'm thinking that it was caused by all the moisture in my garage the night before? There was snow on the car when i put it in the garage and in the morning there was a LOT of water all over the floor etc... maybe a bit of moisture got in the tail lamps and had a hard time leaving with all the moisture in the air.

I don't know; all i do know is that the moisture is gone!

Thanks!