In Door Speakers

ImranS

Does anybody know what are the specifications for the in door 5.25 inch speakers i believe. I am looking to upgrade them if it is worth it. I do not want to buy an amplifier or change the head unit either, just some better speakers. Has anybody ever done this, and if so with what results?

Any recommendations on what speakers to get? I'm willing to spend around maybe $250 CDN per pair if necessary.

BTW its the stock pioneer system I am talking about the on 02+ ES.

Thanks Guys

Hey there,

I just put Infinity Reference speakers all throughout, no new amp or anything, just the speakers, stock sounded good, but these new ones sound amazing, in my '97 they are 6.5s all around, couldnt tell ya what yours are, but im sure most of the reference series speakers sound equally amazing. on ebay speakers are pretty cheap, its the install that would cost ya, unless you can do it yourself.

i used this link to figure out what fit...

Infitity Car Audio Fit Guide

just my two cents, good luck

Thanks for the responses so far guys

I find although there is a woofer a substantial enough amount of midbass comes from the in door speakers, did the infinity's help the midbass?

And also I had an Infiitny 10" sub and amp installed to the factory head unit and everytime i turned the car off the sub would pop, and the installer said it was due to using a stock head unit; so that ticked me right off lol and I had it removed.

I know of someone who works at future shop (Best buy..same thing) and can get me an employee discount, has anyone had any experience with MB Quart speakers, they sell for a crazy price so I was wondering if crazy awesome sound accompanies that price. lol