Car Wont Start At All

ED.

A ways back we had the starter replaced and the guys doing it ran into some problems like it wouldnt start when they first put it on cause the forgot to attach a wire adn they screwed somethign up with the exhaust. Well, last night th ecar wouldnt start at all after it had been workin fine for like 3 weeks. It does nothign. You turn the key and it makes no noise or clicks or anything. What should I check for? Fuses, relays? The battery we got in Oct. of 2004 so I think its OK but were gonna test it once we get the charger out of our old BMW.

thanks

You think it is? I was thinking it was the wire from before but my dad checked it and noticed the cells were a little low and the posts were a little crudy. Autozone will test it for us right?

thanks

You turn the key and it makes no noise or clicks or anything. What should I check for?

Had the same problem.

Cause - Extremely cold weather/ leaving closed yet open door somewhere, or radio reception, remember if u dont shut off ur audio system that drains a lot of energy also.

It's a dead battery. My old buick made no sound no nothing, then my father told me not to kill the starter, let it sit there and charge, if the connectors not going through on top, try to charge the battery from the side.

good luck

Dead battery. Just had the same problem and a jump did not work. Morons at the shop put in a 550 CCA. I was like WTF!!!! So LEXUS fixed and then I returned the POS to the morons!

Guy was like 550 is good. After I stated it takes a 710 and I live in the north he !Removed!. Cheers