Will I Fit In A Is300?

benchi445

well im 6 feet and its pretty comfy. you get the steering adjustment and just gotta skoot the seat way back. now comes the problems: the car is really low, or just low so getting out is a hassle. Also, the person behind you wont get any leg room unless he/she is like 6 years old.

it doesnt bother me that its low,I have a lowered sportscar right now so Im used to it.And Ill never really have more then 3 people in the car so the person in back could just sit behind the passenger.How much smaller room is a IS then in a ES300 if you know by any chance,I used to have a 1998 ES so if anyone could compare that at all it help.

you should be alright. but it also depends how u like to sit. i sit really close and tight to my steering wheel for some reason. some people like to sit way way back. i cant understand why cuz its looks like it would be alot harder to drive like your in a low rider when u own a lexus. thats just me tough, it felt wierd starting to drive my is300 though because prior to getting i had been driving a sienna for 2 years.

i think the ES has just a little more room but its nothing dramatic. although it is sorta a bigger vehicle so naturally i would also assume it has a slight room advantage compared to the is.