Another Addition To The Toyota Family!

98es

Finally after weeks of searching, I found the perfect car for me at the right price! It's a 2002 Toyota Camry SE 5 speed w/77k miles! It's got the 157hp 4cyl which is exactly what I wanted. I've been wanting another stick shift since my first car, a '92 accord 5spd. My fiance is going to drive my 98 ES, and I'll be driving the Camry. I'm giving up a sunroof and ABS, which kinda stinks, but I'm really happy with the purchase.

I haven't had a chance to detail her yet, or even name her!! But heres the autotrader pic. This is my first car ever with tint, so i'm kinda getting used to it. It looks good, but it's pretty dark and I can't see a dang thing backing up at night. Maybe one day I'll put a sunroof in it, i'm really gonna miss that. Anyways, here it is!post-13068-1137461701_thumb.jpg

Finally after weeks of searching, I found the perfect car for me at the right price! It's a 2002 Toyota Camry SE 5 speed w/77k miles! It's got the 157hp 4cyl which is exactly what I wanted. I've been wanting another stick shift since my first car, a '92 accord 5spd. My fiance is going to drive my 98 ES, and I'll be driving the Camry. I'm giving up a sunroof and ABS, which kinda stinks, but I'm really happy with the purchase.

I haven't had a chance to detail her yet, or even name her!! But heres the autotrader pic. This is my first car ever with tint, so i'm kinda getting used to it. It looks good, but it's pretty dark and I can't see a dang thing backing up at night. Maybe one day I'll put a sunroof in it, i'm really gonna miss that. Anyways, here it is!post-13068-1137461701_thumb.jpg

Nice car, I had a 95 camry and I wish I still had it. Congrats :cheers:

That's a great looking car! I love those rims! As for the tint, you'll love it. I have very bad vision, but I never had a problem seeing out of my windows which were tinted to 10% all the way around (state law enforcement asked that I raise the front windows to 40%, the legal limit.). It took me a few days to get used to backing up at night, but after that, it was smooth sailing!