Brake Fluid ?

91ls200k

First, look under the car with a flashlight at the inner surfaces of all the tire sidewalls for signs of wetness. Wetness likely = brake fluid leak. If no wetness is seen, take off each wheel and inspect each brake caliper / brake hose area for signs of wetness. If you live in a snow belt / road salt State, you should also inspect the brake lines that run from the brake master cylinder in the engine compartment to all wheel positions for signs of wetness since the lines might be corroded.

I agree wit monarch... u should check those first. When did it start? N did u do n e thing before this problem started occuring... such as changed brake pads or something else? Check to see if their is leaks as what Monarch stated... check the Master Cylinder.

This happend to my younger sister's 93 Nissan Maxima 3 months ago. She was driving n all of a sudden when she pushed the brakes... it sank to da floor. I asked her to check her brake fluids... n it was low... she refilled it... n pushed it.. .n kept on draining. Didn't know where the leak was coming from. When i picked her up... n drove home... holding onto the E-brakes during the entire 1 hr ride (never had to use the E-brakes). Luckily the fluid survived the drive home. But everytime i filled it... it would just drop whenever i asked her to push the brakes. I checked the calipers n brake lines... but no luck... n eventually i looked into the engine compartment... as i asked her to push the brakes again... i saw some leak coming from the ABS pump. So u might want to check that out as well. It's easier to have ur friend pump the brake or press it firmly while u check the engine compartment for n e signs... but b sure to wear glasses... cause u dont want to run the risk when u look... n ask him to press the brakes... n have the fluid squirt into ur eyes... cause when i looked... the fluid did squirt slightly outward... luckily i was at a different angle.

Well good luck... n let us know what was wrong.

Tom B)