95 Ls400 Lag

Xero

I just got the car recently as a hand me down and when i take off it's really slowi think there isn't enough air getting through the throttle. In the mornings when the engine is still cold it takes off like a monster, but once it gets warm the lag starts. I've done a service on the car and they didn't find anything wrong, anybody have any ideas?

are flow meter? ive had a car that would idle until the engine would warm up but once it did the cold start injector would turn off and not enough fuel. so the car would die unless i gave it gas. so your car just might not be giving enough fuel when you give gas cause it thinks that not that much air is going in.

if you didnt notice on a cold engine ur RPMs are around 1500. while normal RPMs are 700-800. thats y it takes off pretty fast. as to the normal drive, your transmission was not built to handle that sport driving, and ur transmission ECU was not programmed to handle those fast switches. thats not that type of tha car.. what you can do is try to drive on 3, instead of D in the city, that might help a lil. otherwise get youserlf a legend with stick. thats my second car. its comfy and fast but LS still can bean mostly any1 on a highway.