Side Marker Lights

through the fogs is the way to go. 5 min each side max.

You guys are GOOD!

I'm a newbie and didn't know what to expect so I was just blown away by the tutorial!

Since I have your ear, I just bought a 1 owner prestine 98 gs 300 with 112K miles, all books and records and scheduled maintenence is current. I got caught up in the moment, but was 12K too high a price to pay?--pearl white 9+ inside and out??

Check www.kbb.com for the book value.

12k for 98 with 112 thousand miles..wow

I was gonna ask 13k for 98 GS300 with 81,000 miles...guess ill be asking for more now...The GS seems to sell for more then what bluebook says..in MD and DC anyways...

ive seen lots of GS's with high miles still selling for 13,000+

Check www.kbb.com for the book value.

12k for 98 with 112 thousand miles..wow

I was gonna ask 13k for 98 GS300 with 81,000 miles...guess ill be asking for more now...The GS seems to sell for more then what bluebook says..in MD and DC anyways...

ive seen lots of GS's with high miles still selling for 13,000+

The retail dealers are selling them for $14K + with 100K+ miliage here. I normally wouldn't have paid that price (he was asking 12.9) but it is a one owner with all books and records, 90K service complete... it looks like it's only a couple a years old! The owner is a very prominant attorney who is buying a 2006. Really, I probably could have offered less but I really fell hard for it! This is my second Lexus (first was a 94 ls 400) and I just love the looks, ride, and performance.