Rear Seat Dvd Headphones

jkulas

I just got a pair of headphones through an eBay merchant that work perfectly with the factory DVD System in my '06 GX. They're by RCA, model #WHR120RS. The buy-it-now price was just $24.98 with free shipping. I needed a couple of extra pairs, but the dealer's price was $79 each.

The nice thing about the RCA sets is that they can also be used outside the car as the kit includes a wireless transmitter, charger, and rechargable AAA batteries. My kids and I think the RCA's are even more comfortable as the earcups are recessed for the ear, instead of flat foam like the factory sets.

The merchant I got them from is "auctionsmithonline." You can do a search for WHR120RS and find them. I don't normally recommend eBay merchants, but this one really did sell what was advertised and they followed through on their word.

(No, I am not affiliated with this merchant, just a happy customer!)

Edited by jkulas

• 10 months later...

I just got a pair of headphones through an eBay merchant that work perfectly with the factory DVD System in my '06 GX. They're by RCA, model #WHR120RS. The buy-it-now price was just $24.98 with free shipping. I needed a couple of extra pairs, but the dealer's price was $79 each.

The nice thing about the RCA sets is that they can also be used outside the car as the kit includes a wireless transmitter, charger, and rechargable AAA batteries. My kids and I think the RCA's are even more comfortable as the earcups are recessed for the ear, instead of flat foam like the factory sets.

The merchant I got them from is "auctionsmithonline." You can do a search for WHR120RS and find them. I don't normally recommend eBay merchants, but this one really did sell what was advertised and they followed through on their word.

(No, I am not affiliated with this merchant, just a happy customer!)

Check out the Sennheiser Noise Cancelling headphones (available from Amazon.com). They work wonderfully with the system and cancel out all road/car noise. Makes riding in the back seat LOTs of fun!

• 1 month later...