Foggy Headlight - Need Advice

luxury1

Driving home tonight I stopped for gas and noticed that my front headlight is foggy on the inside (tried wiping it off and couldn't). I looked for a crack or hole but I didn't see anything and obviously the dealer didn't notice it during its 30,000 mile check-up earlier in the day.

I have the xenon's. What can I do to fix this? Is my xenon bulb in jeapordy???

Thanks!

lol its not as serious as you think, its actually not related to the bulb. its natural...for the headlight to do this. Search the forum because people have talked about this. theres something u can do to clean it, it occurs on the outside of the plastic

just did the search for you...heres more info

Get some Meguiar's ScratchX from Autozone etc. and use it on the whole plastic cover. They will go away and some of the dots from rock chips will go away too.

Unless the lens or body is cracked somewhere the "pumping" action from cooling (lights off) and reheating will eventually, several days, drive the moisture out of the assembly. As the air heats due to the bulbs it expands and absorbs moisture. As the assembly cools it will draw in fresh air that is hopefully drier than that just forced out.