Possibly Getting Into The Sc300 Scene

I have been looking at purchasing a sc300 here in the very near future (currently looking)

I have just joined this forum and have been reading the many articles but are there any other less obvious sources to by then, cars.com and autotrader.com and even the seller forums here dont have too many.

I am looking for a car around or below 130k miles and 5 speed, and i would like it to be stock or only slightly modified.

Not too picky but its just been a bear to find

Also anything i should watch out for?

Trevor

I have been looking at purchasing a sc300 here in the very near future (currently looking)

I have just joined this forum and have been reading the many articles but are there any other less obvious sources to by then, cars.com and autotrader.com and even the seller forums here dont have too many.

I am looking for a car around or below 130k miles and 5 speed, and i would like it to be stock or only slightly modified.

Trevor

nope...but i should warn you, they only made them for 2 or 3 years: 92-93. not sure but maybe 94 and only a small percent were 5 speed.

the 5 speed was made through 92-97. if you look on autotrader using the advanced search, you will find quite a few.

I have realized how rare the 5 speed is, but having been driving manuals since i learned to drive i just get bored driving an auto.

I am in a poor area to pick up luxury cars it seems so I know i will be driving a bit of a distance to buy it. thanks for the advice so far

Trevor

Ebay has a 1997 5 Speed with 58,000 miles located in Pleasantown, CA on its website right now. Looks great! I bought two Lexus' off Ebay and love both of them.