Mixing Up Garage Opener And Sunroof Open Buttons

strindl

I've had my 04 GX for over a year now, and nothing has gone wrong with it in all that time. There is one sort of annoying thing that has happened to me several times though, and I'd be interested if anyone else has also done this.

The button on the ceiling to open my garage door, is very close to the button that opens the sun roof. On several occasions, always at night when its's dark, I have reached up to open the garage, and hit the wrong button by mistake. For some reason, it only seems to happen when it's pouring rain....so instead of driving into my nice dry garage, the sunroof opens and I get a quick shower before I can get it to close again.

Am I the only one this has happened to?

I've had my 04 GX for over a year now, and nothing has gone wrong with it in all that time. There is one sort of annoying thing that has happened to me several times though, and I'd be interested if anyone else has also done this.

The button on the ceiling to open my garage door, is very close to the button that opens the sun roof. On several occasions, always at night when its's dark, I have reached up to open the garage, and hit the wrong button by mistake. For some reason, it only seems to happen when it's pouring rain....so instead of driving into my nice dry garage, the sunroof opens and I get a quick shower before I can get it to close again.

Am I the only one this has happened to?

Been there, done that. ;)