Ontario (gta) Loc Members

Lexusfreak

This question is for LOC members in & around the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) of Ontario. Just curious if anyone knows specifically where Canadian Tire get's their gasoline(s) from? (IE: Shell, Sunoco, Petro-Canada, Esso etc)? :unsure: I have contacted CT twice in the last month and a half now & they so far have not responded. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate the info. Thanks! B)

:cheers:

I think it uised to be sunoco who supplied them and pioneer

shell used to provide beaver and can pro

i posted on www.torontogasprices.com but got no responses

I appreciate your help sk...thanks! B) If you find out, please let me know. For whatever reason, CT seems to want to keep this a secret lol. :blink:

If i was CT i would not make it public either. If they did it would allow the public to make a decision on other factors to compare besides gas.

So if 2 gas stations are on the same corner one being CT and the other Ct's supplier then they would loose marketing ability if the cost or other incentives where greater.

If i was CT i would not make it public either. If they did it would allow the public to make a decision on other factors to compare besides gas.

So if 2 gas stations are on the same corner one being CT and the other Ct's supplier then they would loose marketing ability if the cost or other incentives where greater.

I understand what your saying sk & it's a fair point. However, because they don't have their 'own' gas & have to buy their fuels from an existing supplier(s), some folks (me as an example) are careful & very fussy what they put in their tanks (at least in my Lexus & my wife's new Subaru Forester). I'd have more respect if CT contacts me to even say 'we can't disclose that information' rather than stay silent. The main reason I am asking is simple......when I work night shift........a couple of 24 hour CT stations in the east end stay much cheaper (anywhere between 8 - 12 cents per litre) than the other stations (everywhere else change their prices right around midnight.....CT stays cheap until about 5:30 am). B)

Oh no ,i agree with you completly i was just giving you there side of the coin.

They should just say we can't disclose.

I bet i am more picky than you are when it comes to gas.

I only buy sunoco,

it has to be ultra 94 for all my cars

it has to be a newer station or i will keep driving on fumes

I also keep driving if possible if the station is one of the multi hoses where 94 does not have its own hose and pump since it dilutes the initial pump.

Told you i was more picky.

Also if you want gas late at night go to the website i posted above and check it before you leave so you know the exact prices where you are at.

I also went out to buy gas at dixie and 401 last night since they sell for 90 cents a litre until 4am. Everywhere else was $1.00 so for an extra 10 minute drive at 3am i got 80 litres ,10 cents cheaper to equal a $8.00 savings. Not much but still enough for me.