Accessing Nav/dvd

Followed the manual description to get to the NAV DVD. IMPOSSIBLE!!! They tell you its user servicable but even with the two "pin" tools and a flat blade you would break the stupid cover.

My DVD apparentely popped out. Dealer says PUSH THE TILT BUTTON. Guess what? NO tilt button on my IS250.

Going to dealer today to fix. Ill watch the tech so I can do it if DVD "pops" out again

Anyone else experience this little frustration?

• 3 months later...

Followed the manual description to get to the NAV DVD. IMPOSSIBLE!!! They tell you its user servicable but even with the two "pin" tools and a flat blade you would break the stupid cover.

My DVD apparentely popped out. Dealer says PUSH THE TILT BUTTON. Guess what? NO tilt button on my IS250.

Going to dealer today to fix. Ill watch the tech so I can do it if DVD "pops" out again

Anyone else experience this little frustration?

This morning I was playing around with the Nav trying to learn all the tools....

Well... Something happend that I would put 50/50 respons. on myself and lexus...

Under the Info button.. you run into a screen that has a neat little button... "eject dvd" or something.. being curious george like I am... I hit the button...

Well now my Nav will not work... keeps asking for the DVD.... and I also tried to get the cover off... (went and bought the tools... couldnt find them in the car like it says)...

So whats the trick? did you get to watch them?