Fully Loaded Is 350

I am thinking that I will now buy instead of leasing. I am being quoted 46,000 for the car fully loaded, sports package, lux package, window shade, cruise, nav, mark lev, and g wheels. Does this sound right and this is before ttl.

Also, what kind of interest rate have you guys been able to get. I am trying to stay under 550 a month with putting money down and doing a 78 month purchase which I think is attainable. Any thoughts and what have you guys been getting as quotes.

Last question is on what do you recommend on wheels. I would like chrome and lexus is not doing any chrome wheels this year and I would like something classy and simple, yet also catchy. Thanks and what should I look for in a wheel that makes it good or not to get that makes it bad?

I got a 350 with navi and Mark Levinson sound system for $39K and change. The dealership I went to had an IS in the showroom with chrome stock wheels. I'm guessing they just did that on their on though. They also had another one with black powdercoated wheels.