Upgrades For My 98 Gs300

Are there some good sites to buy upgrades (sway bars, wood trim, gold emblems, etc.)? Also, this is supposed to be the same engine as was in my Turbo Supra. Has anyone upgraded their engine to a sequential twin turbo? Finally, can navigation be added? How about upgrading to the Mark Levinson sound system?

I know next to nothing about the aftermarket when it comes to performance, but there are plenty of other guys here who can help you out there.

As for navigation. There are many good aftermarket systems that can easily be adapted for your GS. As for the stock unit, it probably wont be worth it, lots of wiring and expensive parts.

Same is true of upgrading to the ML stereo. You'd be able to design a better aftermarket system for less.

I do have a question though, you said before you were going to be selling it, why bother looking at upgrades?

Thanks for the info. I'm sorta like another guy on the site - between keeping it and selling it. My work is moving to the Bronx later this year so perhaps it would make sense to keep it.

Where did you have your sway bars and other upgrades done? I'd imagine not at Lexus of Manhattan.

Lastly, I have two bumps that I'd like to have taken care of. I'm also planning on replacing my left mirror with one from car-part.com. So I'll need a good body shop that will color match well and, hopefully, is affordable too. Any suggestions?