Steering Core & Shifter Know

RARE

I just had my steering wheel (96 LX450) recovered by American Stitches. Went from an all leather wheel to a wood/leather and had the knob recovered with interior colored leather rather than black. They did a great job! But now I have an extra steering core and shifter knob. I bought extras at salvage to recover so I didn't have to put on a temp before I had the new ones. Let me know if you're interested.

Edited by RARE

I just had my steering wheel (96 LX450) recovered by American Stitches. Went from an all leather wheel to a wood/leather and had the knob recovered with interior colored leather rather than black. They did a great job! But now I have an extra steering core and shifter knob. I bought extras at salvage to recover so I didn't have to put on a temp before I had the new ones. Let me know if you're interested.

How much did this cost? I might be interested in the steering wheel. My shifter is in fine shape, but my leather on the wheel is starting to wear significantly. The later year's wood look would be a nice update as well. email me at eric@theruperts.net

I'll letcha know on the core only. There're a coupl'a other folks interested in getting both pieces, and I'd like to move both of em at the same time. As for the cost, it was $456 for both. I'll take some pics in the next day or so, but they did a really good job. Looks factory.