Black Scuff On Tan Leather

On the drivers seat of my rx300 there is this...(really hard to explian)...brown-ish scuff mark that i can't seem to get rid of.

1. When the leather is dry, it's almost invisible

2. When i condition the leather, it's REALLY dark brown

3. When it's dry and i move my fingernail downwards on it, it goes away...but when i move my fingernail upwards on it, it turns really dark.

I've tried to clean it with leather cleaners, but it just makes it darker. Does anyone know what it is? Or how to get rid of it? It looks really bad :(

I took a few pictures with my camera phone but they aren't that good LOL (i'll post them later)

Basically it just looks like someone painted on brown paint... I just applied the conditoner a few minutes ago so the leather is pretty shiny still LOL

post-13420-1135042593_thumb.jpg

post-13420-1135042804_thumb.jpg

Very difficult to glean any information from the photo supplied.

My guess is that they are 'wear' marks (the light tan dye has worn away and your left with the darker leather skin underneath) so when you apply a coditioner it appears darker thanthe tan leather.

Leatherique has a range of leather dye that I can recomend.

Edited by TOGWT

Very difficult to glean any information from the photo supplied.

My guess is that they are 'wear' marks (the light tan dye has worn away and your left with the darker leather skin underneath) so when you apply a coditioner it appears darker thanthe tan leather.

Leatherique has a range of leather dye that I can recomend.

Thanks!