Need Advice On Price For 2001 Es300

nicksan

Hello,

I am looking to privately sell my 2001 ES300. I was wondering if any of you could clue me in as to how much I should list it for.

2001 ES300 Certified Pre-owned

24,000 miles

Pearl White

Chrome Wheels

Wood trim and wood steering wheel.

Heated seats.

Leather interior.

Tinted windows.

New Battery.

25,000k service being done as we speak.

19 months left on Certified Pre-owned warranty.

Clean inside and out.

You guys think I can get $19,000 - $20,000 for it?

www.kbb.com Any advice you get from us will be worthless because we don't know your area, that is if you chose to take the advice you asked us for unlike in prior times.

The CPO warranty is not transferable BTW, so be sure not to use it as a selling point

Edited by SW03ES

Hello,

I am looking to privately sell my 2001 ES300. I was wondering if any of you could clue me in as to how much I should list it for.

2001 ES300 Certified Pre-owned

24,000 miles

Pearl White

Chrome Wheels

Wood trim and wood steering wheel.

Heated seats.

Leather interior.

Tinted windows.

New Battery.

25,000k service being done as we speak.

19 months left on Certified Pre-owned warranty.

Clean inside and out.

You guys think I can get $19,000 - $20,000 for it?

I would say $17,500 - $18,000 you should be happy as trade in value is about $15,000

Thanks Zinfandel for giving me an honest opinion, and not a sarcastic one like the other post. Somebody's got it in for me...oh well.

I really appreciate that. I will thinking about rolling the dice at between $18k - $19 and work my way down. I feel kind of bad having to sell this thing, but I just have to.

Plus I am redoing my house so the money will come in handy.

Thanks Again!

Actually for lexus ES models, it may say 19,000 value , but dealers generally can go down as 14-15k easily.

Based on the dealer book, not NADA (yellow or blue). Price is for NY with 21,000 miles for your 2001 ES300.

Retail:

Extra Clean: $21,200

Clean:$20,600

Avg:$18,225

Trade

Clean: $17,600

Avg: $15,815

If you wanted a loan: Value by bank is $16,125

Thanks Zinfandel for giving me an honest opinion, and not a sarcastic one like the other post. Somebody's got it in for me...oh well.

I really appreciate that. I will thinking about rolling the dice at between $18k - $19 and work my way down. I feel kind of bad having to sell this thing, but I just have to.

Plus I am redoing my house so the money will come in handy.

Thanks Again!

Sorry to hear you have to get rid of your car thats a bummer. You know it only takes 1 person so you are right you can always come down in price. Clean that baby up and park it and see what hapens there is a ton of car there for 18,000-19,000 grand and your mileage is very low . When you deal with trade ins or dealer they only give you average even if your car is mint just a rule of thumb. good luck start at 19,500