Can The Stock Automatic Lexus Transmittion Be Upgraded Or Built Up?

JIBBBY

I Have a sc400 Lexus and my engine hp is nearing the limits of the stock automatic transmittion. I have searched the forums and found no info on beefing up the stock auto tranny, just swaps to manual tranny's like the V160. Don't want to swap if possible, can anyone offer me any suggestions? I would love the tranny to support somewhere around 600hp if possible, the stock tranny limitations are around 450hp and then second gear blows out. I am getting dangerously close, I am experiencing delayed and untimely shifts under full throttle and I can tell my tranny is getting worked over, please help all and any suggestions welcome :cries: ??????????

yea a good tranny shop can do things to gain line pressure and stuff like that, call around your area to see if anyone can do that.

yeah, I was going to call tranny shops to see what is up, just thought I could get a little knowledge base first off these forums. Thanks