Getting Rid Of Two Tone

juse

What do you guys think about painting my two tone black/gray es to all black. I have seen them before and I think the 97 es all black looks very classy. I am planning on doing it this weekend... does anyone know if i will have a problem with the paint after the gray panels are painted black?

What do you guys think about painting my two tone black/gray es to all black. I have seen them before and I think the 97 es all black looks very classy. I am planning on doing it this weekend... does anyone know if i will have a problem with the paint after the gray panels are painted black?

I am sure the paint will be fine of course it needs to be a specific paint for plastic which allows it to be flexible without cracking but your painter will know that. I will be curious to see pic's and what you think as I have a 96 and wonder about doing the same. Please let us know what it costs also. good luck :cheers:

I am sure the paint will be fine of course it needs to be a specific paint for plastic which allows it to be flexible without cracking but your painter will know that. I will be curious to see pic's and what you think as I have a 96 and wonder about doing the same. Please let us know what it costs also. good luck :cheers:

Whats up with people who ask questions and never come back :chairshot:

na i am here just still getting my car fixed so i dont know how it will look....but my guy is doing it for 400 bucks

na i am here just still getting my car fixed so i dont know how it will look....but my guy is doing it for 400 bucks

Post pix when you get it back ;)

$400.00 WOW!! Thats not some guy thats a freind!! great price , love to hear what you think keep us posted..