Just Got 2003 Is300

heff24

Got my 2003 black on black IS 300 about 6 months ago. Got an AEM intake, tinted my windows, put a 12 inch MTX sub with red neon lights in the box and red neon lights under the two front dashes. Not even close to finished yet, but I need some good ideas. Someone please help me out.

p.s. some *BLEEP* already keyed it...

Your AEM intake sounds interesting. Is that a good and reliable intake to put on the 2003 IS300? How does it enhance the performance after installing it? How much did it cost you to buy and install it and where did u do it?

Also is it replaceble back to the original one?

PS OH by the way you said that someone keyed your car. Well if the key mark did not like totally scrape the paint off as if they were trying to cut oopent the medal under it. I have a great solution for you to try. There is a wax company called Meguilar and there wax is called Gold Liguid Wax. I bought it for 10 dollars and it does miracles to the scratches on my mothers RX300. Also it is a ultimate waxing solution really great and I strongly recommend it. It migh tnot get out the scratch if its really bad but it will make it more difficult to see or if your lucky it wil make it go away :D and if it doesnt work atleast you got a really good car wax that makes your car shine like a diamond.