Exhaust Tips For Ls 430

BdasLexus03

does it stick out? i thought that it kind of points down under the rear bumper. i thought the whole reason for this is so that the driver forgets that there is even an engine in the car because inside of the car is so quiet with some music on you really cant hear the engine. and when your out side you dont see an exhust. you know what i mean? i think that was toyota`s goal to make the driver forget the car had an engine :magic:

well it was nice for lexus to do that :rolleyes: , but now i want to customize it just a tiny bit.... and i figured since u sorta see them sticking out a little bit, i might as well make them chrome...... they do bend at the end so i'll have to find some short tips

Im not too sure what " do the bend at the end" means but my

GEN I has straight tips that just point out with the angels.. its also chrome but a little rusted..

the thing thats bothering me is the right pipe is pushed in more than the left pipe, i think it happened when the previous owner was reversing and the pipe got pushed in... I tried pulling it with my hands but it wouldnt move... any ideas on how id fix this?