K&n Air Filter

470HI

Anybody running a K&N Air Filter in their '03 GX? I can't seem to locate a part number for the '03, only '04's and up. I would think the '04 would fit, but don't want to take a chance on it. If any of you know the part number or if the '04 number would fit let me know.

thanks,

Here is the part # for the K&N air filter for a 04 GX:

http://www.knfilterchargers.com/search/appsearch.aspx

I believe they are all the same, from the 03 to 06.

I had K&N filters in everyone of my car until recently when I was reading a thread on aftermarket air filters. There was a post with a number of sites for references about how a clean factory air filter actually out perform after market so call high flow filter as far as flow rate and air cleaning capacity. So I did some research myself and found that most independent research had the same results. The only result that was in the aftermarket air filter manufacturer's favor was provided by the manufacturer themself. My conclusion is that I will change the OEM air filter every 10000 miles and get maximium flow and protection from the OEM filter.

Anybody running a K&N Air Filter in their  '03 GX?  I can't seem to locate a part number for the '03, only '04's and up.  I would think the '04 would fit, but don't want to take a chance on it.  If any of you know the part number or if the '04 number would fit let me know.

thanks,

its the same!