Is 250 Manual

Hi all - I just put a refundable deposit on a 6 speed manual IS 250, the car will be in for a test drive very shortly. I've scoured the internet and Lexus literature for pics of a the manual shifter in the IS250 but have not been able to find it.

Can someone please post a pic of the shifter on a manual transmission IS? Even better if it has the wood trim!

Also does anyone know the answer to this - if the car has the wood trim package and the manual shifter, is there wood trim around the base of the shifter like in the automatic or is it the aluminum?

Thanks.

The only 250 I've seen was automatic and it had wood on the shifter console. What I did notice was that the dash center stack, radio, etc was "titanium" and not wood. I haven't seen anyone on message boards yet who has posted interior pics with the 6 speed trans.

Hey guys...

I'm going to pick up my new IS250RWD 6SPD tomorrow. I'm so excited I'm not sure if I'll sleep tonight :P

I'll post some pics as soon as I get home...in the snow (luckily the dealership threw on some 16's with winters)

Just took a 6 speed manual out for a test drive today. It had the premium package (wood trim, heated and perforated leather).

The wood trim is on the ashtray cover and coin box only. Around the shift boot is black plastic with aluminum trim inserts. Shift boot is obviously black leather, and the knob is leather with some sort of black metal grip in the handle. It's contoured very well to your hand. Just slides right into place.

If you get one without the premium package, the entire center console will be black plastic with aluminum trim inserts.

I will be placing an order for a manual with premium package and the ML sound system in about a month

I'd get the sport package but at $3800, it's a bit steep for me. Not to mention, you get the 18" tires which are offset sizes (wider in back), so that would be about $1000 each time to get a new set of tires.

Hey switch, you said your dealer "threw on" 16" winter tires..... for free? What did you do with your stock wheels and tires?

Edited by fastball