2500$later

texxclark

Well I had been having some real bad groanin from my power steering pump. Went in and both the pump and high pressure hoses were bad. When we were in there we replaced the serpentine belt, and found that thetiming belt was dry rotted as well. Since we were almost at 100K we went ahead and did that too.

After a full tune up my gas mileage has gotten much better. Apparently the car had all of the original plugs, wires, etc. Full cleaning of throttle body.

lots of money, but im hoping that this lasts me a couple years now with no major expenses.

tex

Well I had been having some real bad groanin from my power steering pump.  Went in and both the pump and high pressure hoses were bad.  When we were in there we replaced the serpentine belt, and found that thetiming belt was dry rotted as well.  Since we were almost at 100K we went ahead and did that too.

After a full tune up my gas mileage has gotten much better.  Apparently the car had all of the original plugs, wires, etc.  Full cleaning of throttle body.

lots of money, but im hoping that this lasts me a couple years now with no major expenses.

tex

Money well spent!!This car will run for years if you maintain it! (350 to 400k miles!!)