Great Mechanic!

98es

So can I just say I've found the nicest, cheapest all around BEST mechanic ever!?!?! Check this out:

Replace Timing belt (Toyota belt)

Replace spark plugs (Denso)

Replace Front and Rear Valve Cover Gaskets (Toyota)

Replace Cam Seals (Toyota)

Flush Coolant (Toyota Red stuff)

Drain & Fill Tranny fluid (Dextron whatever)

I spent $200 on parts (I bought them from Toyota), he charged me $200 in labor... $400 OUT THE DOOR! Here's the down side, he had my car for about a week, but it was well worth it. Lexus wanted around $1500 for all that work. He saved all the old parts for me to see, man were my spark plugs burnt looking. The car is driving awesome now. He stands behind the work just like the dealership does. He's really trustworthy, we've always taken my fiance's POS to him to fix, so i was a little reluctant to leave lexi with him, but i'm glad i did. Now all I have to fix is the dang LCD that I can't read a thing from, and she'll be just like new! BTW, this is the '98 es with 130k and the second timing belt.

:D Just thought I'd share :D

While the valve covers were off, I made sure to ask him to give me a report on the whole sludge issue. I bought the car used w/95k but was pretty sure it had been kept up. He said the inside of the engine looked brand new. No burnt or sludged oil residue. Good news to hear, i'm planning on keeping this car to at least 200k :D