Need Help!

ArmyofOne

Josh,

there are multiple types of ringworm

Don't worry it is not really a worm. Just a very very common fungal infection on the surface of the skin. Mainly come in three versions: isolated to feet, head and torso. The term ringworm comes from the concentric circular rashes.

There are several types of creams, shampoos and even a one time only pill, proper treatment depends on the type of ringworm.

steviej

J, ringworm is a very common problem. In fact, my whole house, including me and my fiance, were infected with it this time last year because of Lili, the stray kitten we adopted outside of the office. It takes persistence, but can be done. I'm betting your d/o has given you a pill, and some kind of cream. DON'T drink alcohol on that pill, trust me. Talk about putting a tattoo on you liver. Geezz. take the pill for whatever he says "10 days?", keep the lotion close, and you'll be good to go......oh, WASH EVERYTHING!. I'm talkin' your socks, hat, toiletpaper, etc.... you get the point. The best $150 you'll ever spend is on one of those home steam cleaners. I've got one "brissle", and it's the best thing ever. If you got it from a pet that lives in your space, then hit the floor with that cleaner.